I speak with Sales Leaders around the world every day. Some are large global organizations, and others are young companies that are making their mark. Regardless of size, industry, or growth rate, I have found that most organizations ask their leaders to conduct 1:1s with each rep.
When we ask a leader about their approach to 1:1s, 90% tell me they are doing them. The other 10% tell me they need to be doing them.
When we ask a leader what they are getting from the 1:1, the most common answer may surprise you:
“I don’t know.”