Bulding World Class Sales Coaching requires World Class employees. Xvoyant is an excellence-driven company, where dedicated professionals use their exceptional talents to deliver technology and services that make a difference for our customers. If you can bring proven skills to a high energy environment in a company that values its people, please fill out an application for a position. We would love to meet you!
Current open positions at Xvoyant.
Location:Salt Lake City - Department: Development
We are looking for innovative individuals interested in developing a new SaaS product for the sales stack. The position requires working along side a team of other developers and will be involved with the full product lifecycle. Applicants must be interested in working on both the front end visualization and the backend business logic.
- Apex or Java
- HTML 5
- CSS, SASS or LESS
- BS in CS/CE/IS or equivalent
- 5+ years of web development
- Salesforce.com experience
- Reactive frontend development
- Experience with creating build tools and using scripting languages are all a plus.
Location:Salt Lake City - Department: Marketing
The Xvoyant Marketing team is looking for a creative individual with exceptional design skills to help with creating sales tools, website content and collateral.
Job title: Graphic Designer. Required Skills: Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Word, Powerpoint. Candidate must have experience taking a job from creative to print. Experience: BA in Design or equivalent 5+ years agency work. HTML skills a plus.Send Resume
Location:Salt Lake City - Department: Sales
The Product Manager is responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving the execution of the vision for the existing and future product lines. The Product Manager must possess business acumen, as well as engineering wherewithal, in order to be able to strategize, drive and bring products to market. The Ideal candidate has experience with SaaS or Software as a Service products and product strategy and understands the framework elements critical to SaaS business models including churn and retention lifetime value, user personas, data utilization, pricing and install base and prospect marketing. The Product Manager must work extensively with customers and cross functionally with Product Marketing, Engineering, Sales, and Corporate Marketing in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers want and need.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- “Own” the product’s user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Build product prototypes and mock-ups -Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UE) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Work closely with customers and partners
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices
- At least 5 years experience as a program or product manager successfully shipping products
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch
- Passion for great user experience and design
- Experience with the Pragmatic Product Marketing and Business Model Canvas frameworks is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Being a team player
- 4 year University degree in Computer Science, Product Marketing or equivalent